Church Bldg-e

Our church building is located in the center of the Village of Voorheesville, near the interesection of Maple Avenue, Vooheesville Avenue and Stonington Hill Road. While added to over the years, the sanctuary at  front is the original house of worship built about a mile away on Altamont Road. When the location of the railroad moved the center of activity, the members of the church dismantled the building in 1890 and moved it to its current location.